2010/04/09

Creative Ideas


Last weekend I went to a mountain town of in the Rueifang Township of Taipei County with our new China staffs. It's very convenient to visit the beautiful town by bus from Taipei downtown. About one hour later we arrived there. This mountain town is near sea, so my guests were very excited.

We ate the local famous snacks and visited the narrow roads. There are many creative small shops on the old streets.
Since it was a holiday weekend, crowds everywhere made me feel suffocated. Maybe next time I should choose another working day to visit there in slow tempos.

Have you ever seen a coffee shop on bicycle? Well , I saw it at Jioufen (九份). The scene attracted me very much in such an oldish mountain town. I had one cup of Mandheling coffee there and enjoyed that peaceful moment. I admire the young man's LAHOS lifestyle and creative business idea - a mobile coffee shop.


The young man answered the guests it's his interest to make coffee.

2 則留言:

me as i am 提到...

neat elaine! :) thanks for sharing the lovely photos and your experience there~ sounds beautiful.

i enjoy getting to view glimpses of new places in this world from you. thank you!

Elaine 提到...

sweet katie, i'm glad you like my introduction. thanks for your visit!
wishing you harmony and peace~