2010/04/18

Feeling the Existence


It's a rainy Sunday, a wet city. I have stayed at home since I woke up this morning. It's a good time to spend more time with myself. Though I am not good at cooking, I can make some cookies and cakes. It has been a long time since I made dessert last. I found some excuses for my laziness. This weekend I pick up my energy and make dessert, almond cookies and brownie. Here are my jobs.



I felt great while concentrating on cooking. Before that I was a bit worry about my techic. I almost forgot the procedures. Fortunately I completed these jobs.

There were not much feeling to write these days. I am not sure if it's a good thing for me. I got endless works at office, and had no time to think what happened. However, the days keep going on, and it's my real and ordinary life. I still find time to walk around and hunting good stuff. Last Sunday I went to Dan-Shui Old Street. As usual, the place were filled with crowds. I noticed there some change since my last visit, street arts and new stores. I felt inspired and walked along some streets I had never been there.
Through I seriously observe the people around and read the latest news about earthquakes of China, I felt so lucky to live in the city. What a wonderful thing to exist in a safe place of the world. Here is a good quote for sharing and concluding my rough thoughts.

Slow down and take the time to really see. Take a momentto see what is going on around you right now, right whereyou are. You may be missing something wonderful.
~J. Michael Thomas

2 則留言:

me as i am 提到...

beautiful post and photos~ thank you for sharing from your life. in my opinion, it's ok not to write if you don't feel like it. to go with the flow of life and live in the moment. sounds like that's what you are doing.

and what a great quote. i love "livinglifefully.com" :)

Elaine 提到...

thanks katie for your kind comment. it's true i spent more time on my real life than the internet world lately. many tasks wait for me everyday. so i keep finding ways to release my pressure.
and the great quote came from the web you shared. you always find good stuff. thank you so much!!