2010/05/10

Balance In Life


I have been traveling in China since May 5. It's not easy to access my blog and face book here. These days made me feel suffocated and stressed. The internet resources are seen as natural and citizens' rights in most countries, but not in China.

There were some personnel adjustments in our company during middle April, including mine. Much responsibility added. I had a great worry about that and felt pressured these days. Some nights sleeped not well. Though I knew it's no use to worry so much. Thanks for this travel to set me free from those bothersome stuff. I wish I may make good adjustment after this period.

Today is Mother's Day in my country. I remember I haven't given my time to my Mom for years due to my works. As aging I feel more and more sorry to her but can't speak it out. It seems normal people keep words unspoken especially in front of those close ones.

How to make balance in family, work and social relatioship? What to take more or to give up? When to do or not to do? Well...for me, it really needs a huge wisdom.

2 則留言:

me as i am 提到...

hi elaine~ i'm happy to see you post and hear you are traveling. i hope you are able to enjoy yourself some and your worries aren't too extreme.

wishing you well today and always.

p.s. i passed something along to you at my blog today :)

Elaine 提到...

hi katie, thanks for your revisit and blessing and sorry for my late reply. it's not easy to access any blog during my stay in China. i have to jump in by some way.
wishing you all well too. (^.^)