2010/07/04

SET FREE

I had a bicycle trip last weekend to eastern Taiwan, Hwalian. I had rode about 29 miles in two days. For me, it's kind of a challenge to myself. I ever had the thought to abandon in transit, but I kept going on by my will till the last minute. And, I am glad I had finished the whole route. While riding on the country road, I felt so free, like every unwelcome stuff behind of me. That was extremely hot and I got tanned on my skin as a harvest.

When did you set yourself free from your busy days last? My lately life seems blindly busy and busy. I couldn't proceed my scheduled works by unexpected interruptions every working day. That caused me to keep working during my weekends. Actually I can't complain any more since people around look my job as a great one. Even I thought several times to drop my current duties, I am still here. I didn't mean I don't like my job, but I truely hate to be bound by any position or title. I think it's too pressured for me to hand over.


Yesterday, July 3, was the first anniversary for my blog. Here I have to confess I get tired and ingore to maintain it these days. I felt stalled to feel, think and write. Maybe I was burn by the heavy sun. I must pick up my energy like my fighting spirit on riding bicycles.

2 則留言:

Dan 提到...

Congratulations for pushing on in the bike trip. Sounds wonderful. It makes me want to get my bike back out of storage and ride!

Elaine 提到...

Well, just do it and have fun!