2010/07/19

SPA Program on Body and Soul



After a whole week of conducting audit in our factory, I decided to take a good rest in last weekend. I became material in some ways. I went shopping and had a good meal. Moreover, yesterday I had a SPA program. Compared with the programs I ever had in Bali and China, that was another fresh experience for me. I felt relaxed to be served as a queen in my country.

I had kept finding ways to balance my life for a long time. I want to enjoy the real life. I told myself to treat myself kindly. I take every chance for trips with my old friends. I practice Qi-gong healing my body and soul. I would like to explore myself to see how much I can do and how far I may go.

Unavoidablely there are some nights I feel lonely and empty. I still think about the love I lost and couldn't figure it out why. Yes, I might too persist in that relationship, but that doesn't mean I don't step out of my room. I believe good wills would attract good people and positive energy. I believe everything is possible once I try my best. I think I am practicing to live more in the moment.

2 則留言:

Dan 提到...

Thanks for sharing your inner thoughts of feeling loneliness. I know the feelings as well. I have rekindled a lost love and is both painful and pleasant. Blessings to you and your good treatment of your self.

Elaine 提到...

Hi Dan, I ever read some your stories in your "Moments" book, reflecting your experiences and wisdom in all aspects. Thanks for your blessings and wish you a pleasant weekend.