2010/01/24

Lesson Of Growing Mature

Finally I got a chance to connect to internet on weekend during this trip. Traveling from Melaka to Jakarta, the internet connection are not free in hotels. For saving the cost, we have been staying away from internet world for two weeks, and only concentrated our time on the fieldwork.

I have a major mission and lesson to work out in this trip, and it's kind of tough for me so far. I think I have been tring my best to act my role, but still not good enough. Before this trip, I spent a long time for listening my heart, for thinking the better way to face my issues inside, for assuming many kinds of scenarios and oppertunities.

These days I felt some frozen relationship starting melted. It's a good sign for developing a new relationship, for reconstructing new basis of understanding. I believe the good will and true heart can soften everything and generate good interaction between people. Though I have no idea how will it end at the last moment, but I do hope there could be a good ending.

Some questions probably won't have answers till the end. And it seems no more important for the present moment. The only one thing I can make sure is, either good or bad fate we might experience, it would make us getting maturer and stronger in our life.

(Recorded in Sahid Jaya Hotel, Jakarta)

2 則留言:

me as i am 提到...

hi elaine~ i hope the situation is a positive experience for you. change in relationships can be scary, but it can be great too. to see more sides of a person, to grow closer, if not at least deeper in understanding.

wishing you well on your travels and with all your experiences!

Elaine 提到...

thanks katie with my hugs:)
i will keep your wisdom on my mind along the way...