2010/01/04

Blooming Everywhere


Today is the first working day of 2010. A brand new opening and the first post of 2010. Though having been busy the whole day long, I felt harmonious inside. An ordinary day, no news, no surprise. That I would call a good day.

Yesterday I took bus and passed by Daan Park. I saw there was a flowershow and suddenly got off the bus by a sudden impulse. I am glad to drop by the park and saw a lot of great and creative flower arts, especially in such cold weather. The colorful flowers always bring me a delight mood. Just took some photos and plus a soft song for sharing what I enjoyed there.
(You may visit this link of my video website if play unsuccessfully.)

Music: Japanese song and singer-日劇 溫柔時刻 主題曲 平原綾香_明日

4 則留言:

June 提到...

The cold weather is a natural refrigerater to those flowers. I am sure you can enjoy them for some time until spring comes.

me as i am 提到...

how sweet! :) flowers are so lovely. that's nice you went on impulse~ living in the moment!

Elaine 提到...

June, sorry for my late reply..
i'm on my business trip and enjoy the warm weather here.
wishing you are all right in your cold weather.

Elaine 提到...

thanks katie :)

i think sometimes people just think and plan too much to miss some beautiful things. just like me.