2009/12/31

New Year Begin, Old Year End

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dear friends! My blessings is on the way to you...

It's the last day of 2009. Though the busy days made my skull "out of memory", I still would like to record the day and write something for the yearly closing. The passing old year is a fulfilled year for me. As you saw many of my older posts, I recorded what I experienced in family, friendship, relationship, partnership, career and trips. I never thought I could make this blog. I couldn't believe I could write what I felt in English. I knew quite well where my inspiration came from and what the key driver was. I told myself these changes were in the good side of my life, even sometimes I felt sad, upset and stressed.

These days I have been busy on the preparation of my coming bussiness trip. Most of my days I dedicate myself to my job. Some memory of old days still visited, but I got more peace in my mind. I am bound for meeting a series of new challenges.
Now we just cross 2009 and move to 2010. The moment everyone is making new wishes for this coming new year. I expect myself to be more adorable, more considerate, more confident. I expect I will live my life smarter than ever.
Wishing you all a great new year filled with wealth, happiness and success~~

5 則留言:

Dan 提到...

The expression of your deepest thoughts in English are remarkably well done! I have enjoyed your messages in 2009 and look forward to your new experiences in 2010! I wish you the very best for the New Year!

Elaine 提到...

Thanks Dan,I had learned many great and useful sentences and thoughts from your posts. That always helps me a lot. I wish you all the success in the New Year.

Unknown 提到...

Wishing you very best for the New Year 2010.

me as i am 提到...

your blog is always so thoughtful, refreshing and a joy to read. i am glad it's been such a positive experience for you. i appreciate your new year wishes, wishing you all the same! :)

Elaine 提到...

thanks katie :)

i indeed enjoyed your blog and learned a lot for your spiritual posts. wish you abundence of love, beauty, friendship and inspiration on your new blog in the new year~