2009/12/04

Course Of Commuication

Today I attended a training course of communication. I enjoyed the learning very much. I think it's a practical and useful on my job. The teacher gave us a homework to find out what we need to improve in our work area. There are three aspects-"ASK" to work out:
A-Attitude
S-Skill
K-Knowledge
Just write down 2 points of each aspect, because too many issues would mislead our forcus.

We had an interesting game for "Thinking". Here I paste the first picture. I think you may have a try. Take a piece of paper , and please use your creative power to make it into the same shape in this photo. Give yourself 5 minutes. Did you make it? There were only 2 persons succeed in our class. What a pity I wasn't the two.

Then I paste the solution for you below. Try again....Succeed or not? The secret in this game is "view around", to think things in a different way. Wishing you enjoy~

5 則留言:

Dan 提到...

Thanks for sharing this interesting exercise in "thinking outside of the box."

Elaine 提到...

Thanks Dan for your reading, I wish you have fun in it.And you use a good phase-"thinking outside of the box".

匿名 提到...

thanks for these lovely thoughts and the paper exercise~ sounds like a good workshop. i think all employers should conduct these types of things so that employees are encouraged to reflect on themselves and feel that there is more to them than their work. that they are valued.

匿名 提到...

oh and i love that painting at the top of this post! :)

Elaine 提到...

yes, mountainmama, it was a good and cheering workshop. we enjoyed it very much. and you are so right,if all management may conduct what we learned from the class, our staffs may be more productive, felt inspired and valued.
and, i'm glad you like the painting. i took that in homestay room during my latest hiking.