2009/12/26

Fate? Or Just Coincidence?

There are times when we feel lonely, depressed and helpless in life, and there are always friends showing up and expressing their concerns on us, especially in such greeting seasons. This special year I got some good friends around and felt lucky to be blessed and concerned. Some are long time friends, some are coworkers, some we never met. I felt grateful for being supported by those considerate, kind and sweet friends.

Lately I met and heard of some coincidences. We are easily to be related to other social network between friends, like the connections in "Facebook", "Plaxo" or other networks. We met some old friends, and friends of our friends or coworkers who knew each other earlier or later than us. It's so wonderful, isn't it? Our social networks were extended naturally by these connections. For sure in some circumstances, we may reject their connection request if we chose staying alone or feel unsafe with them.

I like one of my friends lately said "everything happens for a reason". It might explain something in some way and someday. Things seldom come up to our expectations. It happens occasionally that the last person we don't want him to know or involve in our affairs, or the last thing we don't want it happen, but they will come to our life eventually. For me, I would like treat that as a test in my life. I want to see how God arrange everything. I hope myself to pass every single examination. The moment every option is open, and no decision would be made. I keep learning to listen my real voices inside and walking on the spiritual tempos.

沒有留言: