2010/01/09

Ready to Meet Challenges

Finished packing my luggage, I am ready to fly for my first business trip of 2010. There will be two stops in the coming 3 weeks. This time I have one excellent colleague being my company. I knew she got a bit nervouse since we need to audit and read documents in English for our projects. I wish I may try my best to be a good partner to release her pressure.

Everything seemed smooth these days except the breakdown of my computer two days ago. Some good signs made me fell peaceful. I got a lot of supports from many colleagues and friends as if I was empowered to be a superman.
I know it will be tougher than my last visit with a series of challenges. Here wish us every good luck and have a pleasant trip for the coming new projects~

2 則留言:

me as i am 提到...

hi elaine~ it's mountainmama. my computer crashed just before the holidays so those are the reasons i was not blogging lately. but i started a new blog so wanted to let you know.

http://sharingourspaces.blogspot.com/

good luck on your new trip and happy new year!

Elaine 提到...

thanks mountainmama for your blessings.
it's so nice to hear of your latest status and congretulations on your new blog. i had already added your new blog in my following list. and your posts are always so beautiful.
since the internet connection isn't convenient after my working hours druing my trip, i shall find chance to catch up my lag in reading your posts.