2010/02/28

To Inspire Myself


These days I felt my mood stalled in the mud, hardly moved on. What happened? Actually no. There was nothing worse around me, but I lost energy and patience somehow. Some moments I got the thought to be frozen without feeling outside. Rationally I know such negative emotion shouldn't stay here too long.

A few days ago I read Katie's post "what inspires you?" Like a sound to wake me up. Currently to some extend, I almost stayed out of the real world. That doesn't mean I don't live in my ordinary days. I still did all my duties. I still acted as my role as usual. However, I felt empty inside. There are echos in my head, what I persue? what means to me? am I too anxious about those upcoming things and unrealized imagination?

Trying to improve the stalled status, I bought some flowers to cheer myself, I saw a lot of films to entend my narrow view point, I walked and walked for a long time just to observe people in the sreets. I read people's posts and hope to learn wisdom from them. I went to temples to wash off my hesitation toward my life, to search for strength, wisdom and peace.

People say "life can't be captured" and "life is too short to waste". It's so right, isn't it? But unavoidablly there are times and things we felt down and powerless.
How to reach the mood- "no border, just horizen, only freedom"? Is there a way to drop all the heavy loadings I bear? Well, there still need a lot of efforts to get myself out of the morass...

2 則留言:

me as i am 提到...

hi elaine! those sound like wonderful activities~ i am sorry you are feeling empty, but i think it sounds like you are doing good activities for yourself for renewal~ sending peaceful thoughts your way!

Elaine 提到...

thanks katie for your good post and inspired me so much. i felt better to have your supports all the time.
i should cheer up soon~