2009/09/12

A Closing Of My Trip


Three weeks passed by, it's my last day of this business trip. I get relaxed by listening some old songs, drinking some wine and enjoying the relaxed moment. I felt so grateful for everything proceeding well. Each successful project should owe to our fantastic members and good teamwork. Before I leave for my hometown, I would like to summarize a few harvest for these days.

The first time of life experience
-transferred airline in Seoul airport.
-travel from Qingdao to Nanjin alone.
-visited my classmate in Suzhou.
-visited Tang Tsu Fang(田子坊) in Shanghai

Friendship & Emotion
-knew a lot of new friends during our audit.
-had good communication in each meeting and survey.
-exchange mental thinking and life experience with my working partners.
-got more control for anonymous feelings.
-got a lot of mental food from friends's sharing.

Material
-went shopping and felt good.
-had several delicious meals with my colleagues and working partners.
-went to foot massage twice.

Compared with the past travel experience, these days I was more concentrated on auditing than my last trip. It's really a good thing for me to achieve goals efficiently. I found a shortcut to my happiness - "Just take it easy". Once I changed my mindset, every difficulty seemed to become simple. Then I could get composed and logical on making analysis.
As our annual workplan, I won't travel again by the year end. I am going home and back to a free world of blogging.

沒有留言: