2009/09/21

Random Talk


There was a long lag in my blogging recently. One of the reasons was my lack of inspiration, the second was I indeed felt exausted after every daylong working. Even in such ordinary days, I still felt good in some fresh stuffs. I went to see the exhibition of Pixar 20 years of animaion and went to hot spring of Peitou last Saturday. I also knew some new friends through my old classmate that day. It's a nice and casual tour!

Here is one thing worth mentioned. Due to the upcoming big event for our class reunion after twenty years, some warmhearted classmates were devoted their time to preparation. Many details need to be taken care, and we could understand how hard to squeeze time from busy days. I think no one would complain if there was no volunteer. I am heartfelt thankful for their kindness and enthusiasm. One more cheering thing is some people lost in touch were reconnected through those warmhearted friends' efforts. Without their cooperation, we won't have a chance to hold the reunion activity. It reminded me of a good quote:

Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends will. Stay in touch.

Among those preparation, I am responsible of making short films. I used a lot of old photos provided by some classmates. I found greate fun in edition and recalled those school days back. When those photos met the old music, everything seemed all so right and let me feel touched. Wish all my classmates would feel the same way at that moment when we playing those films and have happy hours. In some way, the process made me felt like a movie maker. Ha Ha..

沒有留言: