2009/09/08

A Colorful Weekend

It's the last week of my business trip in China. We will visit 4 companies and move to 3 hotels in this week. As usual, some mornings I still forgot where I was. Last Saturday I arrived at Shanghai and moved to the same room where I ever lived in my last trip during May and June. What a fantastic fate is! Even now I also remember those sweet and sad things happened then. But I feel better than my last visit here. I couldn't connect to my blog these nights in hotel, neither in Nanjing nor in Shanghai. It made me depressed and paused my blog writing.

After two weeks of hard working, these two days I had a colorful weekend and would like to record the beautiful memory for myself.

Sep.5, Shangai

My colleague and I went to "Tianzifang"(田子坊). This place is filled with creative ideas and arts everywhere. You may get more details from the introduction. We found some special things, bought some gifts for our friends, and had a great coffee time in that afternoon. That night, we two ladies drank a bottle of wine in hotel and felt delightful.

Sep.6, Suzhou

This Sunday my colleague and I went to Suzhou for one day tour. It took forty minutes by speedy train from Shanghai to Suzhou. I ever lived that city about 7 years ago. Though it changed a lot in these years, it still is a beautiful city with great cutural heritage. Suzhou is famous of its graden buildings. We chose to visit the Lingering Garden (留園), one of China's four most famous gardens. I couldn't figure out how many time I went there. But I still enjoyed that easy mood. Even in early September, it's still too hot to take a long walk outside. Soon we both got exhausted.




The second stop we visited the Shan-tang Street. I liked to explore those oldish things and felt relaxed while walked along those old streets.At the end of the day we had a short meeting with my classmate and was hosted by a delicious dinner.

沒有留言: