2009/10/04

Art Of Rejection


Did you have the experience that you want to be alone for deliberation, but you might be interrupted by unexpected things? such as a market research call, noise pollution, friend's visit, or any kind of invitation. What will you react then? I think most people would get impatient at the first moment. For sure, I am not exceptional. Sometimes I would felt sorry for my first reaction. To feel for others, they might really need our supports at that time, but were unfortunatly rejected by us.

Words are arts and tough lessons. I know I'm not capable of all hard works or requests, so it indeed happened that I had to say "NO" to others sometimes. Although using words improperly might be hurt to others, my basic principle is never promise others what over my capability. Once you promise but fail to do, it might hurt others more than your first rejection.

In another situation, for those people always used to ask for other's help, you might have a soft heart to give him a hand occasionally but coudn't be his hands all the time, right? So don't feel embarrassed to say "NO", just remember to give him a chance for helping himself and growing up.
Words could be miracle and healing. In the other way, if we can give others our hands easily and willingly, never be stingy to express our kindness and consideration. I believe good people will always be blessed.

沒有留言: