2009/10/11

Clearing Useless Stuffs

This weekend was a cloudy and rainy day. My mood was a bit affected and stuck by the weather. After staying for half a day, I decided to step out for 'hunting'. By a chance, I walked in a bookstore. I felt fresh for a while when I found new stuffs-memo papers and notebooks with cute cartoons. I hadn't spent much time outdoors since it's very wet outside.

For a moment, I didn't know why I was so blue for the whole weekend. Though I enjoyed the silent hours but I didn't like the anonymous emotion came. To drive out the unwelcome feeling, I chose to watch a comedy- 'The Proposal", acted by Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock.
I don't know how about your way , but it works that those simple things always can bring me simple happiness. It's an easy approach to expel the pressure from me.

I guessed there should be some useless stuffs on my mind, and I had to take actions for cleaning up. It had been a long time since I rearranged the layout of my room last. I thought it would be a good timing for making change as well as brushing my blue mood. Trying to dispose of some useless stuffs, I was getting delighted whenever throwing one away.
Later, I will continue my cleaning job...both for environment and spiritual land...

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

i saw the same movie, the proposal! and found it so cheering as well~ i laughed and i think i even shed a tear or two. i cry so easily! :)

but it is nice to be able to cheer up so easily isn't it? ~~~

Elaine 提到...

yes, whenever i laughed and cried for the movie, i felt free to release my feeling. no need to concern how people looked at me. it's a precious gift that we could be easily touched by such simple things. i think people almost lose that in the complex and real world.

匿名 提到...

i think so too. it is a wonderful thing when we can allow ourselves to express emotion freely. to me, it allows the bad emotions to pass away more easily. rather than getting clogged and stuck in our hearts if we try to pretend they're not there. right? :)

Elaine 提到...

yes, mountainmama, you are so right. i think to develop an useful approach to keep ourselves in a comfortable and healthy status is very important. thank for your comment and wish you a good mood all the time.