2009/10/13

Unfairness And Puzzle

There was a bad news for these two days. Our head office is cutting back in personnel. We felt terrible some of our good colleagues were in the list. We couldn't figure out what standards for the list. We saw other department still add new staffs in the title of project assistant manager, so why to lay off those basic level of staffs? For sure, we can do nothing for such a cruel event. It 's hard to comfort those good friends now. I think they need more time to accept the fact though they were asked to leave by this Friday.

Such unfair cases exit everywhere. No acceptable reasons were given. sometimes you indeed have talents and skills, but you need good luck to accomplish your success. Who is the real loser? So far we don't know. Maybe those management had their good reasons for their doing.

We also heard it might have another cutback action. How to ask the left staffs to show their loyalty in the current unstable atmosphere? What I hope is my team could survive if that happened. As for me, I should do well what my duties and build good skills in case of that bad things falled on me.

Here I sincerely wish those good friends will soon get recovery in their career and get much better one than they had. May all the resources come whenever they need.

沒有留言: