2009/10/01

Be Kind . Be Good


I heard of some friends suffering from illness today. Many sorrows came to my mind. I wish they will soon overcome the hard work with all resources and great courage.
Meanwhile, I also had an introspection on myself. As the same age of people, I should be grateful to God for my good health. I think God give everyone at least a tough issue in his life. Some met bottle neck in career, some fell in unpleasant marriage or relationship, some got sick and some worried all they thought. It seems we all have different issues to learn and conquer. Some can pass through but some might quit in the half way.

I am not sure if you believe the saying of transmigration of the soul in Buddhism. Whenever I met something unfair or horrible, I would have a dialogue with myself- Perhaps I was not good in the past or the previous life so that gave me the test and the chance to learn. I think what we done to others will pay back to ourselves someday. Through some actual cases and my past experience, it's indeed a small world and we might meet each other somewhere occasionally. So do good things and try to be kind to others as possible as we can.

沒有留言: