2009/10/08

Next Station, Happiness


Lately I paid a lot of efforts on movie making by disposing some photos and music. I felt like to find a new pleasure park for my heart. I enjoy the peaceful mood while concentrating on my movie project.

Time to the fourth quarter, many friends looked like more busy and impatient. These words just came to my mind when I walked on my way home tonight-'Next station, happiness'. If there is a real station named 'Happiness', I think most of us would pay for the ticket. I believe that indeed exists in our own mind and everyone has his unique approach to 'Happiness'.

In most circumstances, sometimes we made us breathless just because we gave too much pressure on ourselves. One of my friends told me she felt unhappy. As I knew she alway set some standards and targets for herself. These days she might get to the bottle neck for work and feel powerless for her current status.

What about your approach if you fell into the same situation?
I think it's good to keep us walking on the right way to our goals, but never push ourselves too much whenever the things went out of our expectation. Ask yourself what you want? Had you done your best? If yes, just let it passed. You still have time and another new chance to make it better. It means you have the oppertunity and space for improvement. More reference for you, there are many dimensions of our lif. We shouldn't overemphasize any of them, unless it's our choice for our own happiness.

For releasing the unpleasant mood, I usually take a deep breathe, then to do something interesting. Maybe a cup of coffee, a comedy, a slow walk, reading or chatting, it would be useful to transfer my focus to a light mood. Here I share a fantastic idea for you.

Imaging....
"You were shipping in the sea. Soft wind blowing. You got your tempos to enjoy the melody of sea waves...."
Well, could you feel that?

沒有留言: