2009/11/25

Climbing Mountains

Last weekend I took part in a two-day trip to Sun-link-sea, which is located in Nan-Toa. Though this area had ever been closed for 4 years due to 921 earthquake of 1999, it's still beautiful and very natural. You mightn't have a chance to visit there, but can easily take a web tour. Go to Sun-link-sea.

The most unforgetable experience was climbing. We had walked along the path through the woods about 3 hours. Most friends felt exhausted during the way, for sure "a city animal" as I, couldn't be exceptional. There was always surprising stuff showing up whenever we almost gave up. The amazing and beautiful scenery was like a painting, and we stood there. I felt so glad to have attended this tough task. I am thinking now...maybe people would more cherish life only after they passed through a trail of difficult experiences.

Another exciting event for me was riding a bycle in the country road. I ever thought several times to take a ride but never did in this busy city. It has been almost twenty years since I rode last. I didn't expect that I would have a chance to ride, and I would like to look that as a precious gift. I am not sure if you agree? sometimes we will feel happier when we keep less expectation toward life.

My harvest from this trip was beyond my words. In short, I did have a great time in this trip.

6 則留言:

June 提到...

What a great view you took through your camera. I can feel the tranquility in the mountain and the mountain-sea.

Elaine 提到...

Yes! It's really beautiful there. All the efforts was so worthy.

匿名 提到...

what a wonderful voyage! i love the mountains and hiking. so peaceful and meaningful~

Elaine 提到...

perhaps because of you named "mountainmama" in your blog, i ever thought of you while hiking and felt inspired. is it queer? :)

匿名 提到...

that's sweet~ thank you for thinking of me. perhaps i felt joyful in that moment and didn't know why :)

Elaine 提到...

oh..yes! i wish my pleasnt mood ever spread so far...