2009/11/21

My Bucket List

Well...it's a very meaningful assignment for me, and this inspiration came from these two wonderful posts, "mountainmama's bucket list" and "starry eye's 10 Dreams to Realise b4 I Kick the Bucket". I don't know how they make those beautiful thoughts and dreams, but I would like to try my own.

I ever thought, if I only have a few months (or maybe less ) to live, is there anything I feel regetful about? anything I want to do but never did it? for sure, there should be. somehow, I am in a trance.

Here I go my bucket list before I am dying.
1. to meet true love and get older together.
2. to have a house in the country and live in a simple lifestyle.
3. to dispel my fear about water and learn how to swim.
4. to learn painting.
5. to accept any invitation for experiencing fresh and good stuff.
6. to travel as possible as I can- with enough time, bugdet and good health.
7. to enjoy life with a good partner, my family and old friends.
8. to have my own coffee shop where people may release themselves.
9. to write down my life, my feeling, my fantasy till the last momet.
10. to train myself to stay in real peaceful and harmonic mindset if I failed in making dreams come true.

And here's what I have done that makes me feel good about my spiritual land and real life.
1. I made efforts on my career and got physical returns to clear my financial burden.
2. I started my blogging life since this July. It led me through a brand-new space, knowing many friends and fulfilled my boring life. Meanwhile, I have been trying to improve my poor English through writing.
3. This year I had trips to some destinations where I had never been.
4. I experienced an unforgettable relationship this year, from sweetness to bitterness. But I also learn how to do self-healing, to love myself more, and to enjoy life in time.
5. I learn how to make cookies and cakes. I like to share those desserts with my friends.

So far, I am still thinking what I want? anything I will regret if not doing? As time goes by and I am getting older, my bucket list might be revised again and again. But I think it's OK. It will mean I have different expectation and more dreams toward life. Moreover, those dreams of the list will be good drivers for changing my ordinary life.

7 則留言:

June 提到...

Nice examination. It sounds to be a fulfilled year for you. I need to check my bucket list, too.

匿名 提到...

what wonderful lists~~ :) i hope you enjoyed writing this out! thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts and dreams!

Elaine 提到...

thanks June! hope i may have a chance to see your bucket list soon~~

and thanks mountainmama, for giving me a chance to think. yes, i did enjoy this topic~~

匿名 提到...

ooh, i love the new photo on your blog! so beautiful~ and i like the background you have chosen. your blog always looks so fresh and positive and peaceful :)

Elaine 提到...

thank you mountainmama. this sunday i climbed the mountain and took this photo after we had walked through a long long tough trail. i would find time to write a post for this experience.

starry eyed 提到...

How lovely to see this tag going so far...I'm so glad you did this. Wishing you all the best with your goals and a big cheer for all that you have accomplished!

Elaine 提到...

thank you starry eyed, your spiritual posts and beautiful thoughts are very impressive.
and thank you for the idea to lead me to think such a meaningful topic.