2009/11/29

"Mr. LEFT"

"Mr.LEFT"? Yes, you are not "Mr.WRONG"! I would rather call you Mr.LEFT. Why say so? I think there was nobody wrong in this relationship, just because we are moving on different sides, the right for me and the left for you. If I make a list for 10 persons who had affected my life most, you would be one of them. You made me change my lifestyle, my learning, my views, and the definition of love.

Through a friend's visit a few days ago, I heard of your latest status going well. It's good for you. It had been over six months since our last real talk. These days there were some noises echoed in my head, and the frequency of those sounds increasing. I think the main cause is due to our next meeting is approaching more and more. It pushed me to write something here. Though I know very well you won't look my posts, but why bothers? I just want to record my present mood.

Fifty days more, we will meet again, before that, I really wish a chance to talk to you heart to heart. I still have no idea what you are thinking now. Friendship doesn't come easy, and we had been friends for years. It's the last thing I would do to give you any pressure. You could tell me if you thought this relatioship as a burden. What I have been waiting for is still silence. You never showed up and said something. I had ever tried several channels to reopen our conversation but all failed. What could I say? It's a long long distance to reach you, so no matter how you think or act, I indeed have no way to affect your life. Maybe you felt much safer in your own shell.

Here I paste some words from my reading and I wish you might see. If not, I hope we may frankly talk when we meet next time.
"I want and deserve a man who knows he wants to be with me.
If that's not you, I need to know, so I can move on."
Though in the deep of my heart I might guess and catch the answer, I still wish you could let your words spoken.
I think we will be alone eventually at the last second of our life, so before that sad moment I do hope both us will be lucky to keep sharing our life with our beloved, no matter whom the one will be. I can't deny there are some hesitations and struggles staying here. I also wonder if you ever thought of me and cared about our friendship. As people told me, it's dangerous to fall again in such a distant relatioship if lack of trust base. Now I am counting the days left, and buliding more strength inside to see the real YOU at that day.....

8 則留言:

匿名 提到...

i heard once that there are different levels that relationships can pass through and not necessarily in this order:

1 - the fantasy stage: you have an ideal person in your mind and you meet someone and think, "perhaps this person is my ideal"

2 - the reality stage: you begin to see the real person and how they differ from your ideal - you can respond to this in different ways...

one way is

3 - the fixing stage: you spend your time and energy trying to make the person fit your ideal. either by actually trying to get them to change, or by living in your mind, ignoring the ways they are different from your ideal, living in denial and fantasy

or

4 - acceptance stage - you accept the person for who they truly are and release your hold on your ideal

once you do this, and can see the person for who they are you can then move to the final stage

5 - embracing stage - either you see that this true person is a good fit for you. or you see that they are not. and you either embrace the relationship, or you embrace the fact that you are both better off going your own ways.

if you decide that it is better to go your own ways, you are able to accept this fact with sincere appreciation for who they are. you both wish one another happiness.

because true love involves wanting both of you to be happy, even if it means not being together.

these ideas have helped me in my life. i don't know if they will be meaningful or helpful to you, but your post made me want to share these ideas.

wishing you peace and happiness in your heart and mind~~~

Elaine 提到...

dear sweet mountainmama, i feel so warm about your sharing. i ever pictured what the circumstances will be in our next meeting. however all of those just were my fantasies. even i decided to go for #4-acceptance stage, i would need the person involved in and express his thoughts. if the person still keep silent when we face to face, i think i would straightly go for #5 stage and moving on my own way.
as for my current status, i have to admit i'm hanging here and won't make any conclusion till we meet next time.

匿名 提到...

yes certainly any effort you extend must be met with equal enthusiasm.

i believe that we all deserve the same respect and admiration that we put forth in return from any beloved~

Elaine 提到...

dear mountainmama, i would like to thanks again for your supports about my thinking. and i surely take this good wisdom as my "adviser" along the way.

匿名 提到...

i'm happy to be supportive of course. but you know, no matter what anyone else says or thinks, your own heart and mind know deep down what is right for you~~~

take good care of yourself :)

Elaine 提到...

beyond my words about your sweetness...many many hugs to you~~

and, i would keep these words on my mind.

匿名 提到...

thank you elaine! many hugs back :)

sending wishes for your peace of mind in this endeavor~

Elaine 提到...

thanks mountainmama, i feel so moved...
as your new post-"where is my home?", i would make efforts to find...
"a place where i belong" and
"a peaceful state of my mind"...