2009/11/09

An Untitled Day

I am on a business trip and plan to stay here for this whole week. The first night I spent much time on connecting to my blog but failed. As you might heard, this country has blocked a lot of internet web resources for a long time. I felt bounded in mental needs and depressed in each failed search result. As one of my colleagues living here ever said we should cherish our freedom and resource where we live.
The picture of this post was shot in a Korea traditional craft store of Seoul Airport. You can do this cute stuff by yourself there and free of charge if you have time to stay for a while. I think it's fun for those who like handmade craft.
The hotel where I am staying is very near beach with a nice view outside my window. Since the weather was getting worse from last night, I am still trying to find a chance to take a walk along the beach. Compared with other business trips, I felt easier this time. Not because of the request of the project, I think the major factor is I find back my I key to control my changeable mood.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

sorry you're having trouble connecting to the internet and that is frustrating you. perhaps that is the universe telling you to spend time with yourself? :) sometimes i feel that way. on days when my computer doesn't work, i just think, "ok, this means i need to go do other things!" :D

oh and korea is so wonderful~ i'm happy for you that you get to visit!

Elaine 提到...

wise mountainmama, i'll think in that way while i can't connect to the spiritual world. it's a positive thinking.
well, we had five hours before our connecting flight to China in Seoul airport, it was a pity we had no chance to really visit that city. however, i still got fun in the airport. "good for shopping!" :D