2009/11/18

My Movie Day

Today I did one thing I never did before. I took my annual leave this afternoon and went to two movies, "Love Happens" and "2012", plus, alone. It's not holiday but still took some time to buy tickets. I observed most people came to see "2012". So by my curiosity and a perfect interval between these two movies, I allowed myself being crazy once.

About "Love Happens", I think it 's not only a love movie but also delivered how to make healing. No matter how we pretend being well in front of people, if we didn't lay down the mental burdens, we won't get the real happiness and peace. To face what we ever lost takes time, and to overcome the fear needs courage. If we couldn't control our emotion well, the worst we might lose our mind and what we have.

About "2012", I had a brief conclusion. If all things came to the same ending one day, whether the Maya's prediction is true or not, why we used to concern the future instead of the present? why we not to squeeze the moment and cherish those who around you? why need to care so much those which we hardly possess of? why we often adopt complaint instead of construction?
Here I also gain a common point from these two films-to keep the faith, to believe we can make it, to persist till the last minutes, to try what we can do, then everything will be possible. Like the saying " where there is a will, there is a way." What do you think?

4 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Thanks for sharing your wise thought and I am fully agree with.

Elaine 提到...

Thanks James for your reading and post in your blog about "2012" as well.

匿名 提到...

so wise and meaningful~ thank you for sharing your reflections on these films~ i would like to watch them too :)

i like your conclusions very much!

Elaine 提到...

thanks mountainmama, and i hope you will enjoy those movies too.