2009/11/03

A Short Break For Myself

I took an annual leave this afternoon and went to see Julie & Julia. I enjoyed watching movie during others' working hours. I felt easy and comfortable without crowd in the theater. I like Merely Streep's great acting whatever she acted. She always successfully led the audience to feel like they also experienced that.

I also got some rough thinking after seeing this film, and would like to record what I felt for the moment.
-the enthusiasm, concentration and persistence are the keys to make our dreams come true.
-imperfection gives us a chance to learn more in different aspects. we may not get everthing we pursue, but we still own much.
-give full supports to those whom we deeply love, and take a part in their hard working toward their goals. maybe there is no second chance to join in their dreams.
-make them feel important and hopeful while they fail in the way.

2 則留言:

June 提到...

Hi Eliane, I can slip to you blog. Try to leave message here while I still can. You seem to be a good evaluator for movies. It has been a long time I haven't watched Movies for adults (I mean movies for grown-ups, please don't mix them with adult movies)since my son was born. It is nice to see your new layout. I have been looking for better ones for my own. I will grab one from the same website. Thanks for the sneaking software, and the website. I will do some changes while I still can on the net.

Elaine 提到...

dear June, it's so nice to see you here and thanks for your comment. whenever i changed a background, i felt in a fresh mood. wish you enjoy your blogging job.