2009/07/10

Beautifully Imperfect


Today I got a Singaporean Advertising vedio shared by a friend. As the comment, it's worthy to watch no matter you are married or not.
All our life, most of us always keep looking for a perfect partner with many conditions. But how about ourselves? Am I perfect too?
The vedio also reminded me of a movie named " The Last Words". What would you like the people praising you before your dead body buried into the earth?
Wish we may learn something from that.
The most impressive and touching parts as belows.

In the end, it ’ s these small things that you remember.
It ’ s these little imperfections that make them perfect for you.
So, to my beautiful children: One day, you too find yourself lifepartners, who are as BEAUTIFULLY IMPERFECT as your father was to me.

到生命的最後, 總是這些小小的事情,讓我們永遠記得。 是這些小小的不完美』,一起組成生命的『完美』。

所以我想告訴我的子女,有一天,你也能找到你們生命中的伴侶,他們會像你爸爸在我眼中一樣『不完美得很美』。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx9ocubowMs&feature=player_embedded

沒有留言: