2009/07/31

Theatrical July


The last day of July, I would like to write some stuff for a closing. The theatrical July, from my sadness, loneliness, helplessness, tears to my joyfulness, strength, courage and laughters, seemed a movie playing in front of me.
I counted the past one month what my growth and pain were clearly existed , and felt so abundant for getting a lot of new experiences, such as the blogging world, the alone tours,and making photos into videos. The most meaningful is about those spiritual foods, from my friends and others' posts in their blog.
A beautiful ending of the day is a message from my distant friend. I have to tell you my happiness is far beyond the words. My fantasy thinking somwhat became the reality. From the moment, I will take this as a new start for my advanced lessons. Wish you be my superviors and keep watching me in the future...

沒有留言: