2009/07/16

A Day

How long a day is? Persons in happiness always wish the moment staying forever while persons in sadness ask for the time passing by fast. As for the persons in long distance love, a waiting period seems like a whole year long...

Early in this morning, I was taking a bus on my way to the office and impressed by a scene but felt disappointed. An old lady with her bicycle walked along the sidewalk and almost fell down. A young man passed by and dodged quickly instead of giving her a hand. He just kept reading newspapers. The other passengers were also cool then. I saw the old lady took a sigh and tried to stand steadily. In such a rush hours it seemed a normal situation and reflected how cool we might be.

My ordinary life is without much surprising stuffs. It seems the day is as usual. But in my views, no news is a good news. It means nothing worthy to worry about so far.
Usually in the afternoon hours, I am not so concentrated sometimes during my working time. Even in the meeting, something or someone would cross my mind, especially when I didn't like those boring topics. Maybe I ever felt sorry to my boss but only for a while. It's not a good custom actually. As you know, all the daydreams won't last long. We still live in the real world.

How to start a brand-new day and filled in full energy? Have you ever asked yourself? Or you just let your time pass away without your dreams or goals day by day? Lately I used to tell myself, no matter what I pursue, either a thing, a timing, or a person, there is alway a focus today and give me a good reason for making efforts. Maybe I have to take a long time to reach the destination, and I should have no regret about my own choice. I wish you may have the same mindset to find what you want.

沒有留言: