2009/07/03

Surviving in the Complex World


Lately, I felt so frustrated in seeing those who tried to achieve and protect their own benefits by denying the others' efforts or hurting their feelings, both often happened in their career and personal feelings.

I'm wondering is that the life we all pursue for? In my auditing job of the last few years, I had met some management people knowing well how to manipulate their rights or background to 'kill' somebody. I always remind of myself not to be a goon by those people.

I think that choosing words carefully and communicating patiently will be a good way to build mutual trust. We might have our concerns in our position, but the important thing is not to do the harmful thing on the others.

Try to leave some space for them to breathe as capable as we can.
Maybe you won this run but would lose in the next. Who knows? God knows that!


Taipei, 2009/7/3

沒有留言: