2009/07/29

Prayer..May My Dream Come True

For you, my dear partner...
I didn't expect to hear of your voice under that occasion. You sounded better than my latest call to you. It's so queer I dreamed of you last night. Maybe it's the extension of my daylong missing.

In my dream...
You were as gentle as before.
Holding my small hands tightly with a tender smile.
Still less words while staring at me.
I almost felt your heartbeat at that moment.
No need words I could understand you must have been experienced a lot of difficulities.

I prayer....
A new page is open from now on.
We will pass through all the barricades in front of us.
Our relationship will become stronger after this unconnected period.
We may make up the time we lost.
Training myself to become more understanding and lovely.
Learning to be more capable of bringing happiness and supports for each other.
Sharing our life easily, exchanging our thoughts naturally, and keeping our passion continuously.

You used to say we have a lot of time for the future. It sounds like another kind of commitment, and make me believe we may have many opportunities to bulid an abiding relationship.
Here I am, still the one you know....

沒有留言: