2009/07/27

Everything Will Be Arranged In The Best Way



I got a good quote from a friend, 'Everything will be arranged in the best way'. It made me feel comfortable immediately. I used to make daydream for the upcoming event or condition. When the consquence wasn't up to my expectation, I would felt lost and disappointed.

Recently I changed my tempo in the ordinary life. To say 'YES' as possible as I can. To accept any proposal as capable as I can. To pay more attention on the moment and listen to the voices around me. I can see a different scenery only by changing another route on my way home. It made my life somewhat filled with freshness.

Here I go to ask for myself to have the following mindset and keep the faith...

Much complaining or staying in the past won't be useful for the current or the future. Each moment will become a part of the past in every second. Once I try my best, I won't regret anyway. It seems I am gradually back to my own track and regain my composure on the decision making.

For sure it's a real world with many imperfections sometimes, but I still have a beautiful dream and won't give up. Just keep marching on the road I chose. I believe tomorrow will be better by my efforts.

沒有留言: