2009/07/23

Learning To Love


Today's program is about 'love'. I just read some articles sharing from my following blogs and found a few priceless points. Here I would like to talk with you what's my learning.
From the post of mountainmama's 'LOVE' , I try to think of the reasons why I care about someone so much. If you have a partner too, you may write out as I did the following.

1. he's a gentle guy and always considerable about details.
2. he has integrity and resposibility in doing his jobs, and pays most of his time on working.
3. he's sweet and shy. He was used to expressing his feelings via love songs.
4. he always did his best on my needs.
5. he's a sentimental person, but less words.
6. he looks like a big child while smiling.
7. he let me feel I am indispensable to him in some way.
8. he is filial toward his parents.
9. he's very sensitive about the changeable environment.
10. he's warmhearted to his dogs.

I would like to keep and only remember those beautiful memories, his goodness and sweetness. The negative emotion ever exited but shouldn't stay long. No matter how the future become between us, I am really thankful for his participation in my life and give the growth on my spirit. It's an important lessons I learned for my past months.

Here I also have made a self-examination about the interpersonal relationship. In most cases, we would be attracted by someone's certain characteristics at the very begining. However, as the time goes by, those might be looked as shortcomings under an unpleasant circumstance.
Such as a pretty considerable woman might do too detail to give the others pressure, and a practical man might be very cool in some way. We almost forgot the attractive power and passion between two different individuals.

I like the quote very much and want to state here for you.

"The act of love is to say: 'I want you to be who you are.
' The act of abuse is to say: I want you to be who I want you to be.
' It is that simple."
— James D. Gill

Like I ever said, life is always filled with uncertainty. It's now! Just do it and express your feelings whenever you think of something or somebody means to you, because we have no idea what would happen in the next second. Give a big and warm hug to the one you love and care, your lover, your family, your friends...

4 則留言:

Dan 提到...

Elaine your insights on love are heart warming and profound in a very simple way. I hope for you an abundance of deep and abiding love always!

匿名 提到...

thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts! beautiful~~ :)

Elaine 提到...

Much thanks to Dan for the comment and blessing. It's an important encouragement to me. I'll keep learning.

Elaine 提到...

Much thanks to mountainmama's comment, I do like your posting ad learn a lots very much. It's nice to discover your blog.