2009/07/03

Life is full of question marks

Had you ever met something unfair in your life?

I might have lived for half my life, but I always felt confused why some people could be so cruel regardless of the other's feelings. I often met somebody wrong or something imperfect during my life journey, even with all my heart or efferts . How come? I tried to figure out what's wrong with them or myself? Of course, we couldn't ask for the others to feed back as our expectation, but we still bear a hope to get that.

We have no idea what would happen tomorrow. My simple thinking is just to be nice to those whom we cared or loved and to cherish all we have now. If all things came due to my destiny, either a good or bad fate, I should learn experience from each failure or case. Getting braver and stronger. Never give up to pursue a beautiful mind in the real world. I do believe it exists somewhere.

沒有留言: