2009/08/07

Balance All Dimensions Of Life


It's a surprised holiday due to the typhoon's coming. The beginning of the day seemed a bit chaotic for me since my sleeplessness last night for an outcome of my waiting. Recently I was so sensitive and effected by those negative sayings or assumptions. To speak the truth, I was somewhat annoyed at my breakable will.

A friend just inspired me to balance the dimensions of familiy, love, career and friends. I felt upset probably because I made one of them over focused, and I saw my fear to face some reality after digging out the deeply inner part of me. At the moment, learning how to balance my life seems a new course for me.

Where to excercise the new topic? I would picture myself in the central part of the circle with those dimensions. Then I might find out which part is high ratio. The next will be the hardest job to adjust the ratio of my life or focus. Likely one's custom or nature is not easy to be changed in a short time. Anyway, there should be a start...

沒有留言: