2009/08/11

Happy Hours With My Classmates

This noon a few classmates got together and had a simple lunch. It's not easy to make a crowd gather at the working hours. Some had to take a leave from the duty, including me. There was not much change on these beauties over twenty years. The married women exchanged their parenting experience, the single women talked their colorful life, and two kids played in their own world. We enjoyed the lunch and chatted through the happy hours.

I got an observation from my classmates. They all seemed very enjoying their life even there were more or less complaints. So nice to have these optimistic friends surrounding me. I am thankful they always bring the positive power to my orinary life. The moment I feel very peaceful about the previous unpleasantness. I am filled in new energy by these old classmates.

It's really a good solution if you felt despressed sometimes or encountered certain problems, you may call those friends and let them refresh your mind. Just step out to touch people, smell flowers, and admire scenery. Never keep staying in your dark world, it won't be helpful to release your pain or worry.

沒有留言: