2009/08/09

Self-Healing

The first day after my farewell to the past relationship was horrible actually. However I had to pretend nothing happened as usual in the front of my family. I never mentioned the story from the beginning. Got the comforts from some friends yesterday, I would like to say my heartfelt appreciation here. Over the past months, even now, I know I am not standing alone. I will find my strength by those supports from my dear and sweet friends. Today I gave a subject about 'self-healing'.

I found the following statememt in mountain mama's post of 'conflict resolution' is likely my condition. But my event was somewhat different from that.
"i firmly believe that what makes people feel far apart from each other are all the unsaid things between them. silence is what destroys intimacy. it's so hard to know what's true when all you have are silence, your imagination and your past, to try to make sense of things."

Honestly speaking, these days I really kept finding excuses and made assumptions for another one's unusual behavior. What I did was to make them reasonable and acceptable. Waking up from the dream, I know clearly the above was all my single sining.
Looking back upon the past relationship, we did have sweet memories and passion, but my upset and unsafty also stayed for a long period due to no commitment from another one.
It's the moment to draw back my key and reopen the golden box of my happiness.

Give time, time, and let time tell the truth someday. To heal the hurt heart as the days go by.
Yes, maybe he is not the right one I wait for, but I would bless him to choose the one means most to him. As for me, I still have faith and dream. Soon I will pack my baggage again and keep going on another journey, then meet my Mr. Right....

沒有留言: