2009/08/21

Power Of Imagination


This week I did some shopping for releasing my stress. Maybe you will ask : did it work? Well, it should be. I really please myself in some way to change my styling, but still feel lost when I'm alone. Some nights anonymous emotion came across my mind and brought sorrows.
So far I couldn't listen to the love songs he ever shared. Those beat my heart badly and let me hardly breath throughtout the night.

I know very well it's not helpful to rescue a hurt soul at all, and I think you would understand how hard the job I'm trying my best to do. I need ask for help from TIME. I invite my imagination to take place of the sadness. I picture myself as an easy-going lady, with a pair of small eyes wearing laughters, and enjoy life without any burden. How nice the feeling! I may gain some power from the imagination, as a spiritual talk to myself.

The moment I low my head and keep writing my ordinary days. Sun still shining, life still going on. Got some soft music as remedy. I look at what I have instead of focusing those don't belong to me, and let go what I can't hold. Just left the past stay behind, I will fly forward.

沒有留言: