2009/08/22

Ready To Fly Again


I'm going to take a business trip for 3 weeks from tomorrow. Plan to visit 5 cities in China this time. I have been traveling for work over the years, so that gave me many experiences on packing my luggage. In some way, I feel nervous but expectant in each trip. There are uncertainties and challenges in the way. No idea when or where to flame up.

Some morning I woke up and forgot where I was. I ever thought to improve such an unstable status by changing job, however, my current job is the outcome from my last decision. It seemed to be my destiny to work by travel and travel. Things become easier since I adjust my resistant mindset. Now I am more comfortable to accept and enjoy such kind of jobs while taking them as adventure. Though something uncontrollable, I have full of power to decide how and where to lay down my heart.

For brushing the heavy mood, I choose a new bag for this trip. Hope to bring myself a pleasant, smooth, and abundant journey. Finished my packing, I am ready to fly away and see a new horizon in my way. After then, another special memory will be created....

沒有留言: