2009/08/02

Blessing


Lately I heard of some friend faced a extremely difficult situation in business, some is going to start his new career, some is always suffering from heavy work loadings. Either in the ongoing or the upcoming condition, everyone seems get somewhat unsure and anxoius about that.

It's hard for me to tell you how to clear out those negative emotions, since I often fell in the same mood. Fortunately I had some life advisors to pull me out of blueness and teach me how to deal with those uncomfortable and upset feelings. I used to question and remind myself if I really had done my best, I should hand over the consquence to God. As we known, the changeable is the only thing unchanged in our life journey.

Here I am going to do is sincerely blessing for all of my friends.

Have the wisdom when you need to make a choice.
Choose a way leads you where you want to go.
Get full supports and resources whenever you need.
Possess great strenth, courage and patience whenever you feel unsure.
Insist your faith and dream till the last moment.
Keep moving to a better tomorrow, a bright future, an abundent life...


沒有留言: