2009/08/05

Get My Faith Back


I ever doubted the existence of a relationship between my partner and me due to his unclear attitude. The more chaotic condition was, the more anxious I felt. How come? I found that mainly came from my lack of confidence and faith.

To examine my personal doing way, I used to be very smart untill I fell into the unclear situation. I felt so powerless to soften or reopen the deadlock.

I coudn't remember which day I suddently got back my faith in my partner. Maybe the comment or words from the others had driven me to a trust mode. Maybe the inner side of me didn't want to give up the relationship in such a way. Maybe the fortuneteller's prediction effected me in some aspect. In the deepest part of my heart, I still believe in him. Eventually I reaffirmed my feelings and attitude toward our relationship.

Well, how to make me in an entirely safe mode without another one's comfortable saying or action? Recently I realized I did have the power to comfort and please myself. Not expect the giving from another one but only count on myself. Before expecting another one, I should learn to fulfill my happiness. Through my faith and practice, I may lead us to a better connection.

沒有留言: