2009/08/08

Farewell to The Past Love


It's hard for me to end up the distant relationship, but I did last night. Before that, I ever tried several times to send my concerns and greetings to my parnter, and I didn't get his any reply. His latest message of July 31 stating his sorry ever let me believe he was back, howerver it's a fantasy indeed. I called him last night just to hear his voice. He answered he was still in dinning then suddenly hang up my call. I was shocked by that and felt disappointed. I thought even a friend shouldn't be treated in that impolite way. This event only took 21 seconds and gave me a clear picture about the one.

It's still unbelievable why I met such an unreasonable situation. What hurts most? The man had keeping silent from the unknown difficulties happened from two months ago. Unexceptionally my farewell message last night wasn't replied yet. What kind of the man is? We used to be so close but now go far away.

He ever said if we couldn't be together in this life, we would be the best friends forever. But seeing the current, there were still no chance to say that since his unchangeable silence. No way to proceed the communication. Even coming to the last moment, I still hold a mystery to cut down my blind waiting for him.

The whole story seemed like a dream contained of sweetness, waiting, expectation, sadness, desperation,... Perhaps he hardly spoke out his difficulties, but it doesn't matter for the current situation. Some friends ever advised me to give up the relationship, but I was so persistent to wait for his explaination then.

I remembered I was brave to ask for him "let's give a chance to know each other" and he said yes in March. At the end of the story, I am still brave to say farewell to my love due to his hidden attitude. From now on what I have to do is trying my best to go back to my origional track. Unavoidably our jobs will surely enforce us to meet again next March, and hope we may sit together without any embarrassment then.

Cheers to the past sweet memory we ever shared and toast to my consistence in meeting and losing love! God will bless the broken road and lead me...

2 則留言:

Dan 提到...

It seems there is no pain greater than lost love. My heart supports you as you find love all around you, in every smile, in every flower and sky of blue! Take good care, my friend!

Elaine 提到...

Heartfelt thanks for your warm supports, I truly feel love surrounding me from all of you, my friends. I'll be good.