2009/08/17

Lose And Gain


It's good for me to focus the busy days on meeting and meeting. Lately I spent less time on daydream and felt composed about the past uncomfortable experience. Maybe forgiveness is the main key to set me free from that unbalanced relationship.

I talked to my colleague about my concern and frustration on seeing the coolness from other people. Can we ask for a true heart and treat each other frankly? To have more considerable and understanding thoughts for each other.
A beautiful relationship need be attentively maitained on the premise of love, honesty, faith, trust and respectation. To question myself, 'Is that only an ideal model I pursue for? Could it be real? When will I meet a good guy to let me feel safe and loved?'
I knew quitely well the former unpleasantness was just one of examinations in my life. I should keep my faith on others and coach myself to avoid the same mistake.

Awaking in every brand new morning, I expect there is always a good connection to the next journey. Either a good or bad condition, it will be changed eventually. I might lose something in this run and get pain from those hurt things. I also gain precious experience and growth in some way. Those people I met will all become a part of my memory. Some stayed for a while but some stayed long. Some brought me joyfulness but some left me sadness. Someday when I look back on those days , I will miss them and be thankful for their ever attendance in my life.

沒有留言: