2009/08/13

Talking To The Wisdom


I had a chance to invite my former boss to join us dinner yesterday. He retired in January. I am glad to see he looks great and enjoys a lot of programs. I think not every retired friend can arrange their time as well as he does. I felt a new energy from the wisdom.

We were talking about our pressure from heavy workloadings during dining. As usual he taught us how to take it easy and cherish what we have now. We might not agree to the others' working style, but we could try to understand why they did in the different way. Some of us have more or less experience on complaining our job, friends, family. I see the wisdom always make those in a laughter and a light mindset. I like to hear his slow living style and pleasant tempos.

The Eagles's song-take it easy' was playing during our chatting and so matched with our topic. We had a delightful evening and delicious dinner. The most valued thing for me is to learn the optimistic spirits and find simple happiness from the wisdom.

沒有留言: