2009/08/30

Moving To A Historic City

We just completed one project in Yantai last Friday. Everything went smoothly during that week. Good communication, cooperation, and warm friendship. We visited the place twice a year as our annual audit plan. I won’t come here in a short period. So long to those nice people!

My second stay is Nanjing for the next project. Due to less option in flights from Yantai to Nanjing, we choose the flight from Qingdao to Nanjing last Saturday. The morning before I left Yantai, I woke up earlier for packing my luggage and saw beautiful sunrise outside my window for a short moment, soon the heavy clouds covered the sun. It’s getting cold here. The fall season already came.

It spent about 2 hours from hotel to Qingdao airport and one hour for flying from Yantai to Nanjing. I almost slept all the way but still felt tired. Around 14:00 that afternoon, I arrived at my destination. The hotel is located in the city center, very convenient for shopping, touring and dining. Unfortunately it rained hard, my good mood was somewhat effected. It’s not suitable for outing but I had to supply my stock for the coming week. Though I walked very carefully, I soon got wet throughout in a few steps out of the hotel. I gave up the idea for taking pictures.

I have visited this city over 7 times. It’s a place contained of history I ever learned in my school days. I almost lose my curiousness about exploring it. If you never came to Nanjing and have interests in Chinese history, I would command it’s worthy to visit here.
I had a long dream last night. This morning I forgot where I am before I opened my eyes. It happened sometimes when I moved to another city. A new project will start tomorrow. I pray everything will go smoothly here too.

沒有留言: